Saturday, April 18, 2015

HALLO :D
Today I Am going to show you how to make White Chocolate Marshmallow glaze. It's gelatin free, vegetarian, and requires only 3 ingredients!
3!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
These taste AH-MAY-ZING on any cookie, cake or cupcake. I tinted it pink and spread it on a red velvet cake.
Oh my gosh. I had to restrain myself from licking the bowl. :)
What I like about this is that it's very forgiving. Make it any flavor of chip you want. Use any milk you want. And you can use whipped cream instead of marshmallow creme for this recipe. Add something extra- cinnamon, cocoa powder...etc.
Without further ado....lets make some CAKE! Oops. I mean frosting. ;p

Ingredients
1/2 cup almond milk or any other milk.
3/4 cup white chocolate chips (or any other flavor)
1/2 cup marshmallow cream

Procedure:
Melt chocolate chips in microwave for 30 seconds or until its smooth. Add in marshmallw creme. Microwave for another 10 seconds.
Add in milk. Mix well.
Spread onto cake or cookie or cupcake.
Eat it all  Serve.

No comments:

Post a Comment