I have no pics-sad D: because they are long gone from extreme extremeness. Oh yes.
BUTTER COOKIE RECIPE: Yields about 40-48, depending on size :)
- 1 cup (two sticks) butter, softened or melted
- 1 1/2 cup granulated white sugar
- Dash salt
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 cups besan flour(gram flour) **Note: If you don't have this flour, use rice or all-purpose flour. Besan flour is absolute best in taste of these cookies though, highly recommended and easy to find in stores.
- 2 large eggs
- In a small bowl, beat eggs until light and mixed. DO NOT over beat.
- Mix sugar, soda, powder, vanilla, and flour in large bowl. Add salt.
- Put eggs and butter in the large bowl. Knead until mixed completely.
- Preheat oven to 330 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Line pan with parchment paper or spray with non-stick or coat with a thin layer of flour.
- Roll cookies into shapes or circles, place on pan about 2 inches apart.
- Bake for 8-10 minutes or until done.
- Let cool completely on wire rack, then carefully take it out.
- Cool completely before frosting/decorating :D
Enjoy! You won't regret it ^_^